Join us at the Embassy Suites on Sunday, November 6, for tea with BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT! The theme for the event will be Cheshire Cat’s Mysterious Feast.
This is a limited ticketed event. Tickets will be available until sold out. Tickets do not include a membership to NekoCon, which must be purchased seperately to attend.
All ticket holders will receive a novelty gift from BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT, a commemorative postcard, a raffle ticket for a prize drawing. Two coordinate contests will be held, one for BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT and another for Alice and the Pirates. Attendees of the tea party will also have the opportunity to have photos taken with our guests from BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT.
- All tea party attendees must wear Lolita, Ouji, Aristocrat, or formal attire. Anyone who does not comply with this dress code will not be permitted entry to the event.
- All Japanese brands, indie brands, and handmade items are permitted. BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT has requested that attendees wear at least one item from their collection while attending this event.
- Cosplay and maid costumes are strictly prohibited.
- Anyone wearing jeans, sneakers, or other casual attire will not be permitted entry.
- Only ticket holders will be permitted entry.
- NekoCon reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone not abiding by the stated dress code.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the event.
- Do not approach the guests for photographs or autographs outside of the designated time provided.
- Please follow the instructions of any NekoCon staff present at the event.
- Seating may or may not be assigned.
- Anyone disregarding NekoCon rules, bullying others, or ignoring staff instructions may be asked to leave without a refund.