- In order to pick up your badge all con-goers over the age of 16 are required to provide a VALID ID along with one of the following: Proof of a valid COVID-19 Vaccination Card (with both vaccinations) OR paperwork showing a negative COVID-19 test for the registrant that is no more than 3 days old. This applies to EVERYONE (attendees, staff, contractors, exhibitors, artists, etc) No exemptions. (*Reminder that Nekocon is not a HIPAA entity and therefore your disclosure is voluntary)
- Children between the ages of 7-15 are not required to present any documentation for entry, however they must comply with all mask guidelines. Only children under 6 and under are exempt from mask polices.
- Masks required inside the convention center and inside panel rooms at the Embassy
- Masks required at the Maid Café until you have been seated
- Social distancing (6-feet between parties) is recommended
- All rooms will have reduced occupancy, including Exhibits, Artist Alley, and Panels *No sleeping/lounging in the common areas
- Respect the wishes of everyone at the convention – If someone asks you to pull up your mask or give them some space you must do so.
- Anyone in violation, especially repeated violations, of COVID-19 protocols, or any convention policies, may be subject to expulsion from the event without refund.
- Masks are required
- Arrows will be placed on the ground to encourage traffic flow
- If the booths cannot be spaced apart then 8 foot partitions will be used between booths
- Guests may have the option to wear face shields in lieu of masks OR may pull their masks down if they are comfortable (and with the attendees permission) for photos.
- Guests will not have to wear masks while on stage during main events or hosting panels.
- Masks are required in all public convention spaces.
- Do not touch guests without their permission
- Encouraged to wash hands frequently
- Registration staff will also be provided with face shield (optional) since they have the highest customer contact
- Hand sanitizer is to be used between each transaction – gloves will be provided to those who prefer them or are allergic to sanitizer.
- Cosplayers may remove their masks for the duration of any panels they are hosting or any performances they are giving while on stage.
- Cosplayers may remove their masks for brief durations while in designated photo locations around the convention center. (Group shoots may be scheduled but must remain brief)
- Panelists may remove their masks for the duration of their panel, only while they are on the stage.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to wear masks during the dances, however if it impedes your breathing you are encouraged to step aside and take a break or remove the mask and distance as much as you can. (Please do not pass out!)