Attention Ladies and Gentlemen! NekoCon is proud to present to you
“This Show is a Drag – Anime Edition” presented to you by
the ladies of Lipgloss & Lashes Drag Brunch!
Come out and see
Jasmine Devoux Spaulding, Lily Dolce, Gilette Black, and Jasleane Jade!
This will be a special “one time only” one and a half hour show on Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 10pm in Panel 1. This is going to be their tribute to anime and geek culture that we here at NekoCon bring to you the fans.
We are also pleased to be bringing you DJKiwi757 to spin the tunes and keep these ladies dancing and entertaining for you! DJKiwi757 is not new to NekoCon but this will be her first time preforming for everyone!
***This is show is suggested 13 and up due to possible language and crude jokes.
You can see these Ah-Mahzing Ladies every Sunday for brunch at 37th and Zen. Call (757)354-1029 for information and reservations and like them on Facebook!
Lipgloss & Lashes Drag Brunch Facebook
Come and Join us at Nekocon 21 Cosplay Chess!
Chess will be held on Sunday, please fill out the application below to apply to be a chess piece. The application closes September 16th at midnight to give us time to notify chosen
Theme will be chosen based on the applicant pool and announced Monday, September 17th.
Rules of the Game
1) You do not need to know how to play chess in order to be a chess piece.
2) You must be over the age of 16 to participate.
3) You MUST be in costume, and you MUST be able to commit 1.5 hours of time to chess on Sunday.
4) It is not a requirement, but we prefer people give a theatrical performance on the chess board instead of just standing and moving from square to square. The more theatrics the better, just keep it family friendly.
5) We prefer anime costumes but costumes from all genres will be considered, no original characters. You must be able to move freely in your costume.
6) If you are not selected you may visit the info booth to be put on the backup waitlist at con.
7) Selected characters will be notified prior to the convention and must check-in at the info booth by Sunday at 12 (noon). If you do not check-in your spot may
be given to a backup. If you do not arrive in time for chess set-up your spot may be given to a backup.
8) You may apply with multiple costumes for a better chance at being selected. You must fill out the application for each character/costume.
COSPLAY CHESS PIECE APPLICATION
We are now accepting panel and workshop submissions for NekoCon 21! Application will be open from now through September 15th.