Are you a member of a club? Is the club looking for space to showcase what they represent/can do?
Clubs are a group of enthusiasts who are promoting their club. Along with flyers, giveaways and membership sign-ups, these table are restricted to selling items (t-shirt, buttons, etc.) that DIRECTLY promote their club.
Table Request Application
Club Table Cost: Free with proof of membership and legitimacy.
Badge: Follow this link to memberships!
Electricity to Table : Electricity will not be provided through the convention. Applications for electricity are taken by the Hampton Roads Convention Center directly, if possible.
- The club representative will need to come by Club Row check-in to sign-in for the table AFTER checking in with registration to retrieve their badges.
- Full 6-ft by 2-ft table comes with 2 chairs.
- Club tables are “First asked, First served” with proof of membership and club legitimacy.
- Tables are non-transferable.
In order to participate in club row, club members will be required to purchase a full membership prior to receiving a club row table space.
Location: Concourse A. Please note that we are not responsible for securing your belongings before, during, or after the convention center’s hours of operations.
Age Requirement: In order to receive a table in the Club Row, the group leader must be 18 years of age by the check-in date, Friday, November 4, 2016.
- There is no selling merchandise outside of Artist Alley, Club Row, or Vendors Hall. NO SQUATTING!
- Use of alcohol or drugs will not be tolerated! Those caught doing such will have their attendee badge revoked and thrown out on the spot.
- Absolutely NO smoking/vaping/e-cigarettes are allowed in the Convention Center.
- Absolutely NO posting of any flyers anywhere in the hotel or in the Convention Center other than clearly marked posting areas
- No running, screaming, yelling, use of obscene language, horseplay, “carrying-on” or blatant bashing on the convention will be tolerated.
- Bringing your own tables to set up in addition to your table space is NOT allowed.
- Watch your table. NekoCon will not be held responsible for Lost or Stolen items. If you find the need to leave your table, either pack your belongings or find someone you trust to watch out for you wares in your absence.
- Convention participants are required to wear their badges visibly at all times.
- Any issues or disputes should immediately be brought to the attention of the Club Row Department Head or other Club Row staff members.
- Club may not resell their table to a third party. Sharing tables with another artist or club is not acceptable.
- All convention, Local, State and Federal rules are in effect.
NOTE: If you are (re)selling merchandise that can be bought in a store or in the Vendors Hall you will be asked to leave. Judgment Calls are left to the discretion of the Club Row Department Head and the Con Chair.
NOTE: There is NO item crossover between Vendors Hall, Artist Alley, and Club Row allowed. You will need to pick which area your collaborations will be sold on and keep them there throughout the remaining weekend.
NOT permitted in Club Row
No duplication/reproduction of licensed material.
No (re)selling of commercial products. (store bought merchandise)
No metal or wooden weapons. (soft material cosplay props=ok)
No bootlegging or piracy.
No garage sale-like items.
No flammable items.
No convection ovens.
Hampton Roads Convention Center Prohibits
No Stickers – selling or distributing anything with an adhesive backing. It will be seen as potential vandalism.
No Food – selling or raffling off anything that is consumed (this also means no free candy at your table).
No attaching items to the walls or columns – anything that leaves a mark will be considered potential vandalism.
NekoCon is a family-oriented convention. No public display of Sexually Explicit or Suggestive Material will be tolerated without the proper protocols. Adult material includes extreme violence and gore as well as sexually explicit content.
NekoCon’s title, logo, and mascots are a trademark of NekoCon, an Event Support Solutions, Inc. Event. No likenesses of the trademarks of are permitted to be sold in Club Row.
Be courteous to your fellow clubs next to and nearby your table. Noise from music, videos, and chatter should be kept at a reasonable level. Warnings will be issued but not limited to complete removal of club without recompense at the Club Row Department Head’s and Con Chair’s discretion.
Display Height Restriction
All displays must be secured and stable. For safety reasons, club rows with wobbling or falling displays will be asked to take them down. Likewise, displays that go beyond the horizontal/vertical boundaries of the table or impede on other club’s space will be asked to be removed. Height restrictions are in place at the max of 5 feet off the top of the table(s).
Contacting the Club Row Department
Club row can be contacted through email at email@example.com .