Check Acceptance Policy
NekoCon accepts company checks under the following terms and conditions:
- We do not accept “starter” checks (Checks numbered under 500) or checks that do not have the name and address of the company making the purchase imprinted on them. P.O. Boxes will not be sufficient. A business address must be provided.
- All checks returned from the bank unpaid for any reason are subject to a $30.00 returned check fee. Additionally, you will be subject to further legal action if the check amount and fee are not paid in full within ten days. We can not accept a company check to pay for a returned check. We will have records on-hand and will collect any unpaid fees at the door or you will not get your badge!
- We do not accept third-party checks or payroll checks.
- By writing a check to us for payment, you authorize us to withdraw the full amount of the payment from your checking account by standard deposit of your check, or utilizing Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), if we so choose. In the event a check is returned from the bank unpaid for any reason, and funds are available in your account, we reserve the right to utilize Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to withdraw the full amount of the check, plus our $30.00 fee, directly from your account.
- We do not accept checks for at door memberships.